Online banking is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and will restore access as soon as possible.
Going to graduate school is an exciting step in your education, so choose a loan solution that helps you focus on what’s really important – your classes!
Our Student Choice private loan solution was designed to fill the funding gaps that may exist after all-lower-cost sources of aid (including scholarships, grants, and federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans) have been exhausted. And since these loans are being offered through your credit union, you know that you are getting a great deal from a not-for-profit lender you can trust.
What You Need to Know Before You Borrow
- The Student Choice private loan solution is currently only available for Graduate Business students enrolled, or enrolling in, a Business program at an approved business school2
- Low interest rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Convenient line of credit structure allows you to get funding for your entire undergraduate career with just one application1
- A loan from a local, not-for profit lender that you can trust for years to come