Resources for Kids
- Catch the Wave Flip Flop Coloring Page
- Catch the Wave Beach Ball Coloring Page
- Free Money Printables
- Nick Jr. Kids & Money Games
- Disneys The Great Piggy Bank Adventure
- Peter Pigs Money Counter
- Kids' Savings Calculator
- Financial Football
- Financial Soccer
- Jump Starts Reality Check
- Celebrity Calamity
- Gen 1 Revolution
- The Stock Market Game
- Generation Money
- Choose to Save
- Reality Check for Teens
- Teaching Children and Teens About Money
- Raising Financially Savvy Kids
- The Power of the Piggy Bank
- Why Save?
- Tips About Allowances
- Money Clip Tips
- Money and Your Kids: Allowances
- Teaching Kids About Money
- How Allowances Teach Money Management Skills
Remember, it's never too early to start good savings and spending habits. That's why we've designed programs exclusively for our youngest Coindexter Club members and young i[x] members.
Check out some of the Links we've assembled to help you out with everything from applying for a scholarship to building the best paper airplane!
Do You i[x]?
We have assembled a magazine exclusively for i[x] members. We hope you like it and check back quarterly for new issues.
Plus, if you wish to provide your child with additional exposure to money knowledge, you may wish to enroll them on Coindexter.com, the world's largest children's website devoted to promoting financial literacy. To begin your free Coindexter Club membership, go to Coindexter.com and select create an account. Make sure that you select Georgia's Own Credit Union as your financial institution.