Safe Deposit Boxes
Do you have something of value that's hidden away somewhere special? If you are storing your family heirlooms, special documents, or important certificates under your bed or in an old box, it's time you got a Safe Deposit Box. A Safe Deposit Box is a low cost way to safeguard your valuables. Our boxes come in a variety of sizes to fit your personal needs.
- Low rental cost
- Security of dual lock keys
- Protection against fire, theft and flood
- Privacy when accessing box
- Joint rental ability
- Accessibility to your valuables during normal business hours
- Security to protect your personal valuables or business documents
- Safe CD storage
Pricing is as follows:
|Size||Fees (per year)|
|3 x 5 x 22||$40|
|5 x 5 x 22||$55|
|3 x 10 x 22||$60|
|5 x 10 x 22||$75|
|10 x 10 x 22||$125|
Safe Deposit Boxes can be found at the following branches:
|• Alpharetta Branch||• AT&T Midtown Center Branch|
|• Buford Branch||• Campanile Branch|
|• Cumming–Vickery Village Branch||• Douglasville Branch|
|• Grayson Branch||• Lilburn Branch|
|• Lindbergh Branch||• Marietta Branch|
|• Norcross Branch||• Savannah Mall Boulevard Branch|
Coindexter Club Program
• For the youngest Georgia's Own members ages birth to 13 years
• Designed to help parents teach their children the value of consistent savings
• If you wish to provide your child with additional exposure to money knowledge, you may wish to enroll them on Coindexter.com, the world's largest children's website devoted to promoting financial literacy. To begin your free Coindexter Club membership, go to coindexter.com and select create an account. Make sure that you select Georgia's Own Credit Union as your financial institution. Check it out at coindexter.com.
A Coindexter Club account can be opened with a deposit of $5. Coindexter Club accounts earn
the same dividend as regular savings, and the same excess withdrawal policy applies.
Once the account is opened, Coindexter Club members receive a:
• Welcome Letter
• Quarterly Newsletters
• Birthday Cards
When a new account first reaches $250, stop into any Georgia's Own branch to pick up a free gift. Once the account reaches $500, members are eligible for a second gift.
For teens and young adults ages 14-25, who are sponsored by a qualifying family member.
i[save] Savings Account
• account must be opened using i[x] member's Social Security Number and a $5 deposit
• earns same dividend as regular savings and same excess withdrawal policy applies
• No Monthly Service Fee – saves you money
• Free/Unlimited ATM Transactions* – quick and easy access to your money
• 85,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs – added convenience and value
• No Direct Deposit/Minimum Balance Requirements – no hassle, no strings
• Overdraft Services** – avoids expense and embarrassment of bounced checks
• Free Web Bill Pay, Online Banking and eStatements – 24/7 convenience
• Dividends Paid on Every Dollar – value and the opportunity to save more money
• Easy Online Switch Kit – quick and easy transition
To open any of the above accounts, go to applications and complete the necessary information.