Want to enter? Tell us what’s next for you.
Create a short video, 5 minutes or less, that tells us where life is taking you, what your passion is, or what you want to accomplish, and you could win.
Our What’s Ne[x]t Scholarship is back for 2020, and we’re excited to give away a total of $15,000 in scholarships to three deserving students.
Georgia’s Own scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate good financial habits, a commitment to their community, and a commendable academic record.
Want to learn more? Download the official rules here.
Application deadline extended to May 15, 2020!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Georgia’s Own account number
- The college you plan on attending
- Video telling us what’s next for you
Ready to start your application? Be sure to read all the guidelines below!
Guidelines for Scholarship Consideration:
- The applicant must be a Georgia’s Own Credit Union Ne[x]t member, 25 years of age or younger.
- The applicant must be enrolled or anticipate enrollment in 2020/2021, in an accredited institution.
- The applicant must create a video describing your goals, passions or what you want to accomplish.
- The applicant must be attending an accredited high school or college.
- Home school applicants are accepted as long as proper accreditation paperwork is provided.
- Applicants that meet all of the above requirements will be eligible for scholarship entry.
Click here to download the official rules
Officers, Directors, Supervisory Committee Members, Employees, Vendors, Agents, Successors and Assignments of Georgia’s Own Credit Union and the Georgia's Own Foundation and immediate family members (defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children, and grandchildren) are not eligible to win above-mentioned scholarships. Entries will be judged by a third-party panel of experts.