Guidelines for Scholarship Consideration:
- The applicant must be a Georgia’s Own Credit Union Ne[x]t member, 25 years of age or younger.
- The applicant must be enrolled or anticipate enrollment in 2018/2019, in an accredited institution.
- The applicant must create a video describing your goals, passions or what you want to accomplish.
- The applicant must be attending an accredited high school or college.
- Home school applicants are accepted as long as proper accreditation paperwork is provided.
- Applicants that meet all of the above requirements will be eligible for scholarship entry.
Click here to download the official rules
Officers, Directors, Supervisory Committee Members, Employees, Vendors, Agents, Successors and Assignments of Georgia’s Own Credit Union and immediate family members (defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children, and grandchildren) are not eligible to win above-mentioned scholarships. Entries will be judged by a third-party panel of experts.