Take advantage of our free and secure online banking system. With 24-hour access, you'll have the ability to transfer funds, pay bills, order checks, make loan payments, open new accounts, set up savings goals, view up to 36 months of eStatements, and much more. Click here to register for online banking.
You can also download our iPhone® or Android™ mobile banking apps by clicking one of the links below. If you do not have an iPhone or Android phone, simply go to georgiasown.org on your mobile device and login to the mobile web version.
Online banking services include:
- View account transactions - Access and view your account transactions 24-hours a day.
- Online Bill Pay - Pay your bills quickly and easily. Set up, modify or cancel a payment whenever you need.
- Account-to-Account Transfers (A2A) - Move money between your Georgia's Own accounts and accounts at other financial institutions using A2A transfers. Click here for more information.
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments - Send money to friends and family using Popmoney - all you need is a phone number or email address! Click here for more information.
- eStatements - Georgia's Own eStatements allows you to retrieve up to 36 months of account statements.
- Account Alerts - Set up account alerts to notify you when your balance crosses a certain threshold, or set up to receive a summary of all your Georgia's Own accounts daily, weekly or monthly.
- Savings Goals - Want to save for a new car, down payment on a house or a new toy for yourself? Set up a Savings Goal to help you plan for that expense.
- Online Transfers and Loan Payments - Using online banking you can transfer money between your Georgia's Own accounts and set up recurring transfers on your loan payments.