rates | Money Market Accounts
Are you looking for a safe, secure place to put your money? One that offers more competitive rates than a traditional savings account while providing easy access to your funds? Then Georgia's Own Money Market Account may be the answer for you.
|Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|$2,500 - $9,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.23%||0.23%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.27%||0.27%|
|$250,000 - $499,999.99||0.30%||0.30%|
|$500,000 - $999,999.99||0.33%||0.33%|
|$1,000,000 - and over||0.33%||0.33%|
|Minimum Balance Requirements:||$2,500 to earn dividends|
- Monthly Service Fee: $10/month when balance falls below $2,500.
- Excess Withdrawal Fee: $10.00 per item if more than six (6) withdrawals/transfers per month.
Georgia's Own Money Market Advantages
- Offers 8 balance levels with 8 interest rate* levels - the more you save, the more you earn.
- Earn dividends by maintaining a daily balance of $2,500 - dividends are compounded monthly.
- Withdrawals/Transfers from this account up to 6 times in a month.
- Withdrawals/Transfers can be made using money market checks, through Online Banking, by phone or in person at any Georgia's Own Branch.
Is my money safe?
Just like other funds on deposit with Georgia's Own, your savings are insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. IRAs are insured separately to $250,000 by NCUA.
* Rates are variable and are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on this account. Rates are current as of December 1, 2016.