Our Online Banking system is currently down. We are working to get access restored as quickly as possible and apologize for the inconvenience.
Bank in a Few Clicks
Whether you’re on-the-go or taking it easy at home, we’re as close as your smartphone. Our mobile banking and deposit features offer the control and convenience you expect. To get started, sign up for mobile banking here. At this time, registration is only accessible through desktop or tablet sites. However, once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to pay bills, deposit checks, make transfers and much more!
Depositing a Check From Your Mobile Device
- 1. Make sure you’re signed up for online banking. If you haven’t, you can do so here.
- 2. Download our app from the iTunes store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android).
- 3. Log-in and tap the button that says, “Deposit a Check.”
- 4. Sign the back of your check and write, “For mobile deposit only to Georgia’s Own Credit Union” beneath your signature.
- 5. Tap the menu button (three straight lines) and tap “Deposit a Check.”
- 6. Tap “Deposit a Check” again to see your deposit history.
- 7. Choose the account you want to deposit the check in.
- 8. Enter the amount of the check.
- 9. Make sure the check is in focus and framed correctly, then take the picture.
- 10. Flip the check over and repeat the process to take a picture of the back.
- 11. Select “Deposit Check” to submit the check for review.
- 12. To make sure your check was accepted, follow these steps: After clicking “Deposit a Check” from the app menu, review your deposit history. Any deposits shown with a green check mark are good-to-go. If a deposit has an exclamation point inside a red triangle, you’ll be notified via the online banking message center as to why it was not approved. Any deposits with a clock are still pending approval.
If you have any questions or would like to see a tutorial, check out our FAQ page.