For our members' convenience, links are available in this website
to allow quick access to other sites that may be of interest. Clicking
on a link will take you out of Georgia's Own Credit Union's website
to an alternative website not operated by Georgia's Own. The Credit
Union is not responsible for the content of the third party website
and does not represent either the third party website or the member
if you enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies of
the website to which you are linking may differ from those practiced
by Georgia's Own Credit Union.
Scholarships & Student Loans
- www.fafsa.ed.gov - free application for Federal Student Aid
- www.wiredscholar.com - for information on scholarships, student loans, etc.
- www.finaid.org - Great financial aid Web site
- www.collegeboard.com - Contains SAT info and resources about finding the right college
- www.chronicle.com - Chronicle of Higher Education's Web site
- https://secure.gacollege411.org/Financial_Aid_Planning/HOPE_Program/_default.aspx - Contains information on Georgia colleges and the Hope Scholarship
- https://www.scholarships.com/about-us/ - Scholarship search engine
- http://www.scholarshipmonkey.com/ - Free way to find available scholarships.
- www.fastweb.com - Gives you resources on how to find money for college and how to find your dream school
- www.ed.gov - Department of Education's Web site
- www.collegesavings.org - Provides resources aimed at helping you plan for college expenses
Fun For Older Kids
For the Younger Kids