Begin your relationship with Georgia's OwnApply Now
All Access Checking, Holiday Club Savings, Money MarketApply Now
If you want to apply for a loan with Georgia's Own, please click here.
During the application process you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- A valid U. S. Driver’s License or other approved, government issued I.D.
- Physical Address information (P.O. Boxes can be used for mailing purposes but a physical address is required for the online application)
- We will check your credit report to help verify your identifying information. You will also be asked a series of questions to help validate your identity. These questions will be related to your past credit history and you may need to know lender information, payment amounts and/or payment terms for your mortgage, car or other loans.
- We have five ways for your to qualify for membership. Click here for more information.
- You must open a base savings account with an initial $5 deposit. This $5 represents your share in the Credit Union and will remain on deposit as long as you are a member.
- You must be 18 years old or older to apply online for membership. If you are under 18 and are interested in membership, please contact Member Services at (404) 874-1166 or (800) 533-2062.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident with a valid Social Security Number/Tax Reporting I.D. with a U.S. residence address to apply online.
Online Banking Login