Thanks for choosing Georgia's Own. Check out our products in the menu above or choose from the options below to open an account or apply for a loan.
Begin your relationship with Georgia's OwnApply Now
All Access Checking, Holiday Club Savings, Money MarketApply Now
Credit Cards, Home Equity, Mortgages, Personal, VehiclesApply Now
During the application process you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- A valid U. S. Driver’s License or other approved, government issued I.D.
- Physical Address information (P.O. Boxes can be used for mailing purposes but a physical address is required for the online application)
- We will check your credit report to help verify your identifying information. You will also be asked a series of questions to help validate your identity. These questions will be related to your past credit history and you may need to know lender information, payment amounts and/or payment terms for your mortgage, car or other loans.
- We have five ways for your to qualify for membership. Click here for more information.
- You must open a base savings account with an initial $5 deposit. This $5 represents your share in the Credit Union and will remain on deposit as long as you are a member.
- You must be 18 years old or older to apply online for membership. If you are under 18 and are interested in membership, please contact Member Services at (404) 874-1166 or (800) 533-2062.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident with a valid Social Security Number/Tax Reporting I.D. with a U.S. residence address to apply online.